Full Time Retail In-Store Team Leader
Lead our retail team and champion our in-store shopping experience with energy and enthusiasm for our customers, staff, and vendors.
Lead and Encourage Retail Team Members
Data Entry & Accounting Associate
Provide data entry for purchasing and receiving of merchandise to in-store and web team, assist with various accounting entries and tasks.
- Create, enter, and receive inventory orders in POS
- Print inventory tags and provide instructions for receiving specialist
- Adjust inventory for damage or shrinkage
- Ensure product accuracy in POS for each stocked item
- Assist with website inventory entries & management
- Basic accounts payable entries in Quickbooks
- Run weekly inventory reports for purchasing/reorders
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge of Quickbooks
- Team-first mentality
- Strong organizational and time management skills
10 hours/week flexible work schedule
Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application closes August 1st, 2021
Weekend Retail Team Member
The Weekend Retail Sales Associate is responsible for fostering and executing a “best of the best” in-store shopping experience using a warm and cheerful customer-first approach during weekend hours.
- Promptly greet customers, welcome them into the store and inquire how you can best assist them.
- Open and close the store in accordance with the store’s daily checklist
- Complete in-store computer-based sales transactions
- Package customer purchases in accordance with our brand identity
- Prepare and price merchandise with a thoughtful and detail-oriented approach
- Restock and replenish merchandise on the sales floor when necessary
- Maintain an organized clean and on-brand sales floor
- Exhibit a positive, helpful, and cheerful disposition at all times
- Previous retail experience
- Ability to work weekends
- Proficient with technology
- Passionate about working with customers and providing a simply delightful shopping experience
- Team-first mentality with the ability to adapt to tasks and assist teammates where needed
- Ability to be on your feet for 4-6hrs
- Ability to lift 20lbs comfortably
Email resume to email@example.com or ask for an application.